10.14.7. Check of a sound signal
SEQUENCE OF WORKS
1. Connect to contacts of a signal of a wire of sufficient length which other ends attach to positive and negative plugs of the battery.
2. If there is no signal, it is faulty.
3. If the signal sounds though in the established state did not sound, malfunction should be looked for in a chain (a safety lock, the inclusion button).
4. The rattling or deaf sound of a signal can be adjusted, turning the adjusting screw from a reverse side of the case of a signal.
5. For this purpose at first remove sealant from the screw (shooter) (fig. 9.33).
6. After adjustment apply sealant for prevention of hit of moisture on the screw again.