11.6.1. Check of the electric drive of adjustment of a rear view
If when pressing the adjustment handle, the mechanism of installation does not work, check giving of tension.
SEQUENCE OF WORKS
1. Check a safety lock No. 16 (see. "Electric equipment").
2. Remove the adjustment handle from the central console and check a sampler presence of tension on a green-black wire.
3. If tension is, check the switch of adjustment.
4. Then check conducting to a mirror, for this purpose remove the case of a mirror and unscrew the drive electric motor.
5. If everything is all right, the electric motor of the drive of adjustment of a mirror is faulty.
6. If necessary the mirror can be adjusted manually.