12.13.5. Removal of an upholstery of a door
SEQUENCE OF WORKS
1. Lower glass.
2. Turn out a bolt of fastening of facing of the lock and remove facing down (fig. 11.27).
Fig. 11.29. The forward door with the removed upholstery — the isolating film is already removed: 1 – a door upholstery with clamps, a lattice of the loudspeaker and the handle of opening of a door from within; 2 – cup of the handle of opening of a door; 3 – facing of the lock of a door; 4 – side safety cushion; 5 – draft of the drive of opening of a door; 6 – vacuum hose of system of the central blocking
3. The wide suitable tool hook a cup 2 (fig. 11.29) handles of opening of a door (fig. 11.28). Install the tool from above.
4. Turn out two bolts of a cup.
5. Take out a screw cap under an armrest, then turn out the screw with cross shliyets.
6. A suitable subject carefully wring out an upholstery of 1 door on perimeter. Whenever possible dispose the tool closer to clamps.
7. Above at a sealing lath of an aperture of glass press an upholstery up.
8. Remove an upholstery.
9. Remove facing 3 mechanisms of the lock and take out the mechanism.
10. If necessary disconnect contacts of an electrical wiring.
At damage of an upholstery of a door
If the isolating film behind an upholstery of a door is damaged, it needs to be replaced. Otherwise the upholstery will become wet and be softened.
External and internal sealing laths of an aperture of glass of a door are recorded by tin brackets