12.2. Removal of a cowl
SEQUENCE OF WORKS
1. Open a cowl.
2. Enclose pieces of fabric under back corners of a cowl that in case of possible sliding it did not damage details of a body or a paint and varnish covering.
3. Disconnect a hose and a wire of the warmed washer nozzles. For this purpose remove caps from the inside of a cowl.
4. Turn off from the right and left side at first on one bolt of fastening of loops.
5. Weaken the moment of an inhaling of bolts.
Fig. 11.2. Before an otvorachivaniye of bolts of fastening of loops (arrow) mark a felt-tip pen their situation
6. Ask two assistants to hold a cowl on both sides then turn off the weakened bolts up to the end and remove a cowl (fig. 11.2).