9.9. Check of level of brake fluid
In spite of the fact that only one tank for brake fluid is provided in system, at a leakage in one of contours all liquid does not follow as two cameras are provided in a tank. At the insufficient level of brake fluid in a combination of devices the alarm lamp, but even despite it lights up, it is not necessary to neglect visual control.
SEQUENCE OF WORKS
1. Open a cowl and wipe a tank with brake fluid a rag.
Fig. 8.6. Level of brake fluid has to be in a tank between tags of "MAX" and "MIN" (are shown by shooters)
2. Level of brake fluid has to be in a tank between tags of "MIN" and "MAX" (fig. 8.6). It is not necessary to add liquid if level is not below a tag of "MIN".
3. Fill in in a tank only the DOT 4 brake fluid recommended by manufacturing firm.
4. Strong falling of level of brake fluid indicates possible leakages within a short period of time.
5. The place of a leakage needs to be established at once. For bigger confidence charge check of the STOA system.